Some Unexpected Ways to use a Lemon...
1. Use the zest and juice to make fancy finishing salts.
2. Clean your microwave in no time with some slices.
3. Polish your fancy silverware with their juice.
4. Add juice to your laundry to brighten your whites.
5. Use the juice to descale an electric kettle.
6. Use them to make homemade garbage disposal freshening pods.
7. Need buttermilk in a pinch? Add lemon juice to regular milk.
8. Use all parts of the lemon in baked goods like cake.
9. Whip up a quick vinaigrette with the juice (and the zest, if you feel like getting frisky).
10. Make homemade lemon curd and never look back.
11. As a matter of fact, you can add lemon to most recipes, sweet or savory.
12. Slice them up for homemade potpourri.
13. Forget the expensive stuff and make your own lemon oil.
14. Then, turn your essential oil into a candle!
14. And finally, enjoy some homemade limoncello...
...and after all that cleaning, polishing and cooking you deserve it!
Pick up the best quality lemons in our store or bag some in one of our online
boxes. Find us at: 26 The Broadway, Loughton or visit www.pasparksandsonsltd.co.uk